Monday, April 20, 2009

Your Question: Can I Use SAG Products on Rubber?

We recently received a question from a reader who wrote to us, wanting to know if SAG International, LLC Products would work on rubber. The answer is a resounding “YES!” All SAG products can be used to repair rubber.

But don’t just take it from us, here’s what Kevin Shannon of Los Angeles recently had to say about his experience using Sticky Ass Glue on rubber.

“I used Sticky Ass Glue to repair the sole of my basketball shoe. (The first day I wore them someone stepped on the heel and tore the leather upper from the sole). I have been playing basketball for two hours a week, (and wearing them in between) for over a year, and finally had to replace them because the soles wore down, but not because the SAG bond failed.

I also used Sticky Ass Glue to repair the weather stripping on the sliding door for my minivan, it’s been 6 months and so far the kids have not been able to pull it free again! (The dealer had fixed it twice in the preceding 6 months).”

We love hearing feedback from Sticky Ass Glue users, so if you’ve found a great use for any of our products, please drop us a line at glue@stickyassglue.com and we’ll share your tips here on www.TheGlueChronicles.com

No comments: