Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sticks and Stones and Skateboards May Break My Bones…

Hi SAG Friends and Happy New Year,

Ron here. Sorry to have gone silent for a while, but I have a good excuse! On Christmas Night, wouldn’t you know I slipped, tripped and fell over (no, not my son’s skateboard, but my own!), breaking my leg!!! Can’t blame the boy on that one!

While I tried valiantly to give my ER doctor a bottle of Sticky Ass Glue and tell him to stick my leg back together, he wasn’t going for it. Two days, one surgery, one steel plate, and seven screws later, I’m back! (Although I’m still not convinced that SAG wouldn’t have done the trick just as well. Sigh. At least if my crutches should break, I’ll be able to fix those on my own).

So I apologize for the lack of news lately, but since I’m pretty laid up for the next six weeks, I promise to get back to business with regular updates.

In the meantime, don’t forget, we’ll be making our second appearance at the CHA show in Anaheim January 25-28, so please be sure to swing by booth #5023 if you’re planning to attend.

Till next time…watch out for skateboards!!!

Ron

No comments: